[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty trade where I get Zeke and gordon

jvonsak

I am in a 10 man 1ppr dynasty superflex league where we keep 9 guys and only draft 6 rounds.  I am keeping these guys:

QB- wentz

Rb-bell, David Johnson, d. Freeman, Aaron Jones

Wr- hill, evans, Mike William's

TE- oj Howard

I am being offered Zeke Elliot and Melvin Gordon for Leveon Bell, Mike William's and my #4 pick. I know there is a ton of risk with both rbs I'm getting, but is this a chance too good to pass up?  We can start 2 rbs and a flex.  Would I be crazy to do the deal and have 5 rbs and only able to start 3? Looking for thoughts, thanks.

With your scoring system and this being a superflex, does it usually make more sense to try start a decent QB at flex over an RB?

Assuming they play (an obvious risk) then you have Johnson and Elliott as your main RBs with Gordon as a flex - would you be likely to start Gordon at flex over a QB?

Just trying to gauge if putting your resources towards acquiring a better QB in this format would be better. It may make sense to make this deal with the intent to try and flip some RB depth for a QB improvement, but that really depends on the league scoring parameters and how that affects the flex play.

Qb scoring is pretty standard.  4 point tds, 25yds per point.  Generally can throw a flier in there and get ya 20.  If I stick with what I have I'd be grabbing Murray at the 4th pick. Only QBs that arent kept are rivers, Jackson, winston

16 hours ago, League_Champion said:

It's a great deal but only if you are willing to sacrifice this season. Neither may play, that's the risk. But you'll be stacked and sitting pretty this time next year. And if they do play this year it's a bonus. Tough call

x2

ultimately i would take this trade. you have good enough rb depth without them and with either or both of them you are stacked

Keep the RB depth until you see how things shape up. If Gordon and Elliott are both back, which I would expect, then I would not look to do a 1 for 1 type deal, I would look to package up say a Freeman and Williams for a true stud, top 5 type WR or a second stud QB to use in the flex.