[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need WR Help!!!

Basket018

14 team 0.75ppr

My Team

Qb Cousins

Wr Brown, Kupp, Corey Davis, Josh Gordon

Rb McCaffery, Kerroyn, Ingram, James White, Coleman

Te Cook

I screwed up and did not know the roster requirements and we can only start 2 RB.

QB, WR, WR, RB, TE, W/T, W/R

Was offered Larry Fitz and James Washington for James White and Gordon. Now I think i can get more value for White with it being in a PPR leage

His Roster

QB Brees

Wr Hopkins, Diggs, Washington, Fitz, Torrey Smith

Rb Gordon, Samuels, McCoy and Justin Jackson

Te Ebron

What you think about White and Gordon for Diggs?

Tell this bozo to scram if these are the only offers he has for you. Terrible.

He is in bad shape at RB. I really don't like his team.

In .75 PPR, White for Diggs is tilted slightly in your favor, but not egregiously. Offer it again. If he's steadfast, Offer Coleman for Fitz. Not great for you, but Fitz will produce this year and you have the RB depth to overcome it.

1 hour ago, Basket018 said:

This is getting ridiculous

Now his offer is James White and Gordon for Fitz and Washington.

Should i see if i can get the same offer but for Diggs instead?

White and Gordon for Diggs and Fitz? or Diggs and Washington?....that's more fair at least....his RB's suck and he knows it. I would wait for a better offer, he obviously doesn't want to really give up anything to actually improve his team.

i wouldn't trade away Gordon, at least not yet. He could very easily be your second best, if not best WR. His ceiling is way high. If you decide to trade him, it should be after the season starts and he's have a monster game and his trade value is high. Even then, WR is so valuable in your league, I doubt I'd trade away any bonafide WR1. If he's desperate enough, I'd offer Coleman for Diggs. He needs you more than you need him. Maybe Davis and Coleman for Diggs and Samuel (who will be very valuable if Conner gets hurt)