[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HBO Hard Knocks /Oakland Raiders / John Gruden

Shorttynaz

3 minutes ago, Carr4MVP said:

Gruden runs the show, Mayock was brought in as a talent evaluator only. dont know how much clearer i can say this

Still the GM job ( his title is GM not scout) to send the letter. He was not over stepping his authority that's ridiculous. 

Edited by Gourdeau

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Then Gruden is a laughing stock. In turn the team is a laughing stock. What's the difference?

Eagles fan calling another team laughing stock LOOL......ya'll haven't won s#!t up until a couple years ago

Edited by Carr4MVP

Whoever this Raiders fan is....you don't know any more than the rest of us. I'm a Bengals fan, and in this day and age, anyone who follows the NFL closely knows as much about my team as I do. Everything is out there via website/social/blog/etc. Unless you go the practices or have an inside source, there is no possible way to know a team better than anyone else that has an internet connection.

And to bash the Eagles is not the right move. Bash my Bengals, sure, it's well freaking deserved. But the Eagles not only won the Super Bowl 2 years ago, since 2000 they have had 13 winning season, 2 .500 seasons, and 5 losing seasons, and 4 losing seasons. Sounds like a pretty good franchise to me...

Edited by turbotooslow

6 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

factually incorrect. That's like saying I'm a doctor just because i can go to webmd.com

I doubt you have half they knowledge of the Broncos as i do. I'm sure you know more About CIN than i do

But what information do you have on the Broncos that you haven't read on the internet, or in local newspapers, which are on the internet? I'd be willing to bet none. You might know more because you spend more time on the internet researching said team, but that info is there for the taking no matter if you are a Broncos fan or not.

Your analogy is not great, either.

Edited by turbotooslow
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1