[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HBO Hard Knocks /Oakland Raiders / John Gruden

Shorttynaz

1 minute ago, Gourdeau said:

Are there any lawyers in thus forum? At what point does Drew Rosenhaus cut his loses with this guy. I can't believe he would be endorsing this nonsense ?

He won't cut ties with AB but it doesn't matter. He's going to ultimately be released with no guaranteed money. Essentially he's done. Nobody is gonna resign him. 

22 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Everyone on Twitter is like oh Belicheck is on the phone now making calls. There is no way this guy would conform to their level of focus and mental discipline. This guy is on a whole other stratosphere than guys like Moss TO and Chad

No I agree with that.  AB seems mentally ill, not just moody or selfish.  I mean maybe not, but he sure acts like he is in round 10 of a heavyweight bout and took a zillion hits to the noggin.  

David Carr  said on NFL net just now that he spoke to his brother who said there is a sense of relief that hexplains may not be around because their practices have been way more productive without him in the building. The team feels they are ready for a big season but only 1 guys is holding them back.

1 minute ago, purplemonster said:

No I agree with that.  AB seems mentally ill, not just moody or selfish.  I mean maybe not, but he sure acts like he is in round 10 of a heavyweight bout and took a zillion hits to the noggin.  

Agree. There's no chance in hell he gets another job. He's a liability at this point. The only shot he has is getting a lowball non-guaranteed contact loaded with team outs. And I couldn't imagine that even happening. 

14 hours ago, LordOpie said:

factually incorrect. That's like saying I'm a doctor just because i can go to webmd.com

I doubt you have half they knowledge of the Broncos as i do. I'm sure you know more About CIN than i do

Still just your opinion. And this Raider fan acting like he knows for a fact how the Raiders organization works is laughable, or maybe he is Mark Davis himself. 

Then he uses that "your team sucks, who cares what you think" directed at a fan of a team far superior to his in recent history. It is standard blowhard sports fan act, and poorly done to boot.

But your are Lord Dopie and are the most enlightened Bronco and NFL fan, all hail the Lord...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

All I'm saying is that he knows OAK (in general) way more than I do. I bet you know CLE better than I and I know DEN better than you. Just because the info is out there doesn't mean you, I or anyone is consuming that info... mostly because it's just way too much info to absorb.

why do you continue with weak strawman attacks? aren't you tired of that?

Weak strawman attack, you mean like "I know more simply because I follow a team, and everybody else is clueless".

Edited by stevegrab

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Is that what I said? If so, my apologies.

I meant to say that a person who follows a specific topic generally knows more than a person who does not, even if that info is available. Do you know more about CLE than I do?

Tell me about Genard Avery. 

2 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Are there any lawyers in thus forum? At what point does Drew Rosenhaus cut his loses with this guy. I can't believe he would be endorsing this nonsense ?

Rosenhaus? He’s no saint. He was TOs agent wasn’t he? 

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

Is that what I said? If so, my apologies.

I meant to say that a person who follows a specific topic generally knows more than a person who does not, even if that info is available. Do you know more about CLE than I do?

I might know more about the Browns than, I could even assume I do. But that wasn't what Carr4MVP was doing, he was claiming we all knew nothing and he knows exactly how the Raiders organization works. Then you want to defend that. 

Too many sports fans speak in absolutes and pretend to be of superior ability in understanding how things work, the know-it-all syndrome. This story is fluid, the Raiders organization is still evolving with a new GM, 2nd year head coach and somewhat clueless owner. Nobody can really say they know what is going on. I'm sure that people in the FO and coaching staff are scratching their heads over some developments.