[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HBO Hard Knocks /Oakland Raiders / John Gruden

Shorttynaz

Just now, LordOpie said:

in defense ( :lol:@stevegrab ) of Carr4MVP, Brown is NOT suspended :)

does anyone know if Brown can immediately sign with another team or are there some kind of restrictions? I doubt anyone signs him before next week, just curious.

He is free to sign with anyone. But he cannot play until week 2

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

thanks. just curious, why "can't" he play this week?

He can't sign before 4 ET and that is the time limit for rosters to be set to be eligible to play Sunday.

Technically he could play on Monday.

Edited by Big John

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's going to be interesting to see IF anyone takes a shot on him. He's such a mess right now mentally. 

Someone will.  But two teams have given up on him in less than a year.  Wouldn't surprise me though to see him land somewhere like New England.  Cause why not?  

🤮

1 minute ago, Shorttynaz said:

Someone will.  But two teams have given up on him in less than a year.  Wouldn't surprise me though to see him land somewhere like New England.  Cause why not?  

🤮

Possibly NE. But it would be a low-ball, no risk, team freindly contract. And AB is looking to get paid. This is a mess.  

1 minute ago, Shorttynaz said:

🤮

I wonder if the fact that the Steelers organization being one of those that couldn't handle him, will play a role in teams not taking a gamble, especially NE. In the past they've taken troubled players in from less than stellar tenured organizations ( Moss, Ocho, Gordon, Haynesworth).

NE only have 9 mil in space and just agreed to a contract with a CB. I saw Rap Sheet tweet say "Sources indicate the Patriots"... my (the really bad word)in heart sank.

I could see a team like Jacksonville or Washington, they have no receivers. NE is the deepest they've been at WR in years.

6 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

I wonder if the fact that the Steelers organization being one of those that couldn't handle him, will play a role in teams not taking a gamble, especially NE. In the past they've taken troubled players in from less than stellar tenured organizations ( Moss, Ocho, Gordon, Haynesworth).

NE only have 9 mil in space and just agreed to a contract with a CB. I saw Rap Sheet tweet say "Sources indicate the Patriots"... my (the really bad word)in heart sank.

I could see a team like Jacksonville or Washington, they have no receivers. NE is the deepest they've been at WR in years.

He would immediately jump ahead of Edelman and be the best WR on their team.  

It's bound to happen and I effen hate to even fathom it.  

44 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

He would immediately jump ahead of Edelman and be the best WR on their team.  

It's bound to happen and I effen hate to even fathom it.  

On the flip side, it would be great to see him rip their locker room apart wouldn't it ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

🤮

Called it!!   AB to New England

Screenshot_20190907-140322_Twitter.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 1:24 PM, Carr4MVP said:

went well, how you doing today ??

On 9/6/2019 at 1:51 PM, Shorttynaz said:

:what:

I don't have a dog in this back and forth bickering, but I must point out you were nowhere to be found yesterday when there were numerous rumors he was going to be suspended..   Nice to see you show up once Gruden says Brown will be playing.  

Great how about you 

:rofl:

9 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Hey!!!   How you doing today??   By the way..  How's your foot taste??  

Hahaha..   Too funny. 

I'm here and im fine, what did you think i wasn't gonna show my face around town ?? I'lll eat my crow and deserve everything y'all throw at me, im a big boy and can handle it. Lets clear some things up, some of you have targeted Lord Opie in defending me which he wasn't trying to do. he was warning y'all in interacting with me because he knows all too well the way some of us Raider fans can be. Now with that said i want to apologize to Lord Opie for taking some bullets which he didn't have to. Ya'll can LOL at me, call me an idiot/clown,blind homer and all that other stuff have at it. I'll never stop supporting my Team RN4L ....

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Pratts said:

Gruden has the same stunned look on his face that Mike Ditka had when he left the broadcast booth to take over the New Orleans job. A look that realizes how the game has passed him by. 

John Gruden walks into Mayock office and says 

"Let's go back to TV, knock on wood of you're with me" 

• Haha 1