[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zeke

Kbum1003

I sure did, just handcuff Pollard....anyone can run behind that Cowboys' line.  And he won't be holding out IMO very much longer.  Wish I would have taken one more 2nd tier back but oh well....when AJ returns I have three #1 receivers and Manny Sanders.

7 minutes ago, cloose said:

I sure did, just handcuff Pollard....anyone can run behind that Cowboys' line.  And he won't be holding out IMO very much longer.  Wish I would have taken one more 2nd tier back but oh well....when AJ returns I have three #1 receivers and Manny Sanders.

Yea A.J. scares me too 

Picked him up in the 9th...talk about value pick...he comes back BOOM #1 receiver in the 9th...he doesn't no biggie....he plays half ass OH WELL...AJ half performance is better than some 9th round receiver full performance and I have Manny Sanders as well.  I know I have a ton of risk and exposure but if Zeek returns, AJ returns and Josh runs as a solid #2 I will crush in this league.

8 minutes ago, cloose said:

Picked him up in the 9th...talk about value pick...he comes back BOOM #1 receiver in the 9th...he doesn't no biggie....he plays half ass OH WELL...AJ half performance is better than some 9th round receiver full performance and I have Manny Sanders as well.  I know I have a ton of risk and exposure but if Zeek returns, AJ returns and Josh runs as a solid #2 I will crush in this league.

I’m real high on josh Jacobs. What round did you draft him? 

Yea, my draft is Tuesday night. I am pick 5, so hopefully things are looking more positive for him at that point. Problem is if he signs he will go at 1-4 and I won’t have a chance to get him. If he gets to me, it’s because he hasn’t signed yet and I will have to just Risk it 

2 minutes ago, Kbum1003 said:

Yea, my draft is Tuesday night. I am pick 5, so hopefully things are looking more positive for him at that point. Problem is if he signs he will go at 1-4 and I won’t have a chance to get him. If he gets to me, it’s because he hasn’t signed yet and I will have to just Risk it 

He's gonna sign, it's inevitable. You still may get him at 5 if lucky. If not there's a huge dropoff thereafter. Think Hopkins if the big 4 are gone.