[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League Advice

Irvin088

Hey All-

10 team league/non-ppr/auction/$200.  I get to keep 3 guys at the price I drafted them.  Kept Elliot, Diggs, and Bell (oops!) last year, so I'd have to pay an extra $5 from the price in the screenshot to keep them.  Numbers below are accurate.

I'm thinking Bell and Kelce for sure at those prices.  Zeke is a little rich for me, so I'm stuck between Robert Woods for $5 and Stefon Diggs for $13.  I'd rate them at a similar level; Diggs maybe higher ceiling, but Woods higher floor.  Would appreciate any thoughts!

Drew Brees ($12)

Zeke Elliot ($50)

Le'Veon Bell ($35)

Stefon Diggs ($13)

Travis Kelce ($21)

Robert Woods ($5)

TY Hilton ($36)

Corey Davis ($2)

Derrius Guice ($9)

Rashaad Penny ($13)

image.png.7d7fdf77525d903507fcbd8dfb2a08b3.png

I agree with Bell and Kelce at the prices.

Zeke is hard to turn down, but you need to spend wisely.  As far as Woods or Diggs, I'm leaning on Diggs.  If you were to compare Diggs/Thielen to Cooks/Woods, I think the #1 WR edges out on TDs.  Both are comparable to receptions/yards (#1 and #2).

I hope that was not confusing.  Both teams have comparable WR1/WR2 and good offenses and QBs.

Unless you know what is already available and you can find better than Diggs or Woods at better prices/value.

Thanks for the thoughts - yeah a lot of the top WR will probably be kept, but we’ll see.  Woods would probably go cheaper on open market than Diggs, which could be a factor.  Probably both solid WR2 though.

Any other thoughts out there?