[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it season suicide

If it's a keeper league, then there's some value. I assume since they're both available, that it isn't though.

I'd say gamble with just one of them. Take one of them and then best WR available, which could be OBJ, Thomas, Julio, Juju.  Just be sure to take the handcuff to whichever RB you take. Pollard or Henderson, somewhere later in the draft. Insulate yourself from worse case scenario if Gurley gets hurt again or Zeke holds out for part/all of the season. If you take them both, by the time you get to your third pick, #36 overall, you may be stuck with a 2nd/3rd tier WR who is only the 3rd or 4th best option on his own team. 

Gurley/Julio/Robby Anderson/Carson looks better to me than Gurley/ZEke/Anderson/Carson. Even with loaded RBs (if both studs actually play all season) I'd hate having Anderson/Hilton type guys as my WR1.

Fantasy Impact:

Amidst his holdout in Cabo, Zeke has received an offer from Dallas that would make him the second-highest paid RB behind Todd Gurley. Gurley leads the position with an annual salary of $14.3 million, and Le’Veon Bell is second with $13.1 million. Details of Zeke’s offer haven’t been released, but his annual offered salary is likely between those two numbers. His time away from the Cowboys could be nearing the end.

I wouldn't recommend both. The fact that its PPR tells me you should take a stud WR with one of those picks. I'm way down on Gurley this year and I doubt Zeke will fall that far, but if he does he would be a steal. But if you do draft Zeke, make sure to get Tony Pollard and a bunch of other RB's to be safe