[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League - Who Has A Better Value

sd46022

I'm not on the Damien Williams train, even though a 7th is good value for him based on his projections. Henry is a solid pick and while a 3rd is just fair value imo, it's better than a crap shoot which is what I think Williams is....too short of a stat span last year for me to trust he's going to be an RB1 for KC. He did what in 4 yrs at Miami?....

Just my .02

I'd go with Williams because of that offense, the fact that there's a lot of scuttlebutt of Hyde not even making the final 53, and the 7th round cost.

I would go with Williams. He's not nearly as talented as Henry, but he's in a much better situation and you'd only be giving up a 7th round pick, which is potentially a spot on your bench. I believe both of their ADP is in the 3rd or 4th round, so you'd be making out if you kept Williams. However, I guess the scoring might come into play too. Is it standard, half, or full PPR?