[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last time asking before draft....keep 2 regardless of round drafted, lots of variables

turbotooslow

So I've posed this question a few times on this forum in the past month, but in a recent AMA with White Wolf's Dylan Chappine (love that site), he gave me advice contrary to what I and most of you have been thinking.

So, here's the question: keep 2 of the following in a 10 team, .5ppr, snake draft league. This is our first year doing keeprs.

Julio

AB

Evans

DJ

Chubb

D. Williams

Michel

Kittle

I have been thinking Julio and DJ all along, with 99% of you also thinking the same thing. However, Dylan said to keep Chubb and DJ, confidently. I'm not sure if his opinion alone will sway me, and here is why: most of my league is pretty amateur and only follow ESPN rankings, except for one guy, maybe two at most. For this reason, I believe that I can get Chubb if I'm drafting in the top 5. Not sure of draft order yet. On the contrary, if I dropped Julio, his name alone would make him the probable 1st or 2nd pick. AHHHHHH. WHAT TO DO.

What are you guys thinking about this?

I'd go DJ and Julio especially if you think you can redraft another RB and Julio won't fall back to you. EVeryone knows what Julio does, Falcons are going to have a good offense, Julio is going to see his normal targets and the Falcons play most of their games in a dome. I'm hoping to get Julio at 4th overall in my keeper league this sunday to pair with Hopkins as my WR1/2 (although I'm also keeping Conner, Chubb and BArkley as well lol).

46 minutes ago, AJN15 said:

I'd go DJ and Julio especially if you think you can redraft another RB and Julio won't fall back to you. EVeryone knows what Julio does, Falcons are going to have a good offense, Julio is going to see his normal targets and the Falcons play most of their games in a dome. I'm hoping to get Julio at 4th overall in my keeper league this sunday to pair with Hopkins as my WR1/2 (although I'm also keeping Conner, Chubb and BArkley as well lol).

Damnnnnn!