[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you do if some (2) people haven't paid up, and the commissioner won't set waivers correctly?

Zenowen

Basically the title.

My league has already drafted at a party, and today we get news that 2 people haven't paid and they SHOULD be paying today. In my opinion, no one should've been allowed to draft if they haven't paid prior to drafting their team. Now we have some sort of drama going on where we heckle people into paying up, and the person that hasn't paid just stalls forever and ever.

Another issue in this league, is that, since we did our draft live at a party, Yahoo has everything defaulted to whoever joined last has the 1st waiver. What we have been asking for, since the start of the draft, was to manually set the waivers, so the person who picked first, has their waiver pick last, vice versa. From my understanding, by reading forum posts. The commissioner is able to go into team management settings, and set the waiver priorities from their. Waivers go through tonight.

This is all just frustrating for me, and I'm not sure what to do. If y'all have similar situations in the past - or have any advice for me, I'd love to hear what you did - or what you would do, or what the league did to solve these types of issues.

2 minutes ago, Zenowen said:

This isn't my league, and I told the commish that anyone who doesn't pay before the draft, shouldn't draft. Obviously, I was ignored

manure happens. Of course you should pay before the draft, but we've bent those rules in the past. It's not worth potentially ruining a league over, in my experience.

12 hours ago, Zenowen said:

This isn't my league, and I told the commish that anyone who doesn't pay before the draft, shouldn't draft. Obviously, I was ignored

I had this happen to me years ago and I never got paid.  I had to pay the winner out of my pocket and obviously that guy was removed from the league.  

Every league I'm in you pay before you draft.  If you don't pay before the draft, you get a team, but you are given the last player at each position.  We use the rankings from whatever site that league is housed on.