[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Graham or Waller?

8rattoon

Some weird crap went down in my 14-team draft last night and so I ended up with Graham as my TE.

Leading up to the draft I had been eyeing Waller but I drank too much and forgot about him. He'll be on the ww. 

Should I stay put with Graham or swap him out for Waller? Or just be patient and wait until one of the teams with 2 TEs drops a guy? We start 10 and bench is only 5 so there's a lot of turnover on the wire.

I actually like Walker more this year. He is the security blanket for Mariota while Graham looks like he's lost several steps physically. Walker is a better route runner and blocker so he will be on the field much more health permitting. 

Plus... he's well rested. 

1 minute ago, saman1812 said:

I actually like Walker more this year. He is the security blanket for Mariota while Graham looks like he's lost several steps physically. Walker is a better route runner and blocker so he will be on the field much more health permitting. 

Plus... he's well rested. 

Darren Waller on OAK, not Delanie.

12 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

I guess I'm just going to have to hope that Rodgers targets Graham in the EZ this year. Otherwise my TE slot is gonna be a mess unless someone drops one of theirs.

Graham hasn't done anything really since he was with the Saints like 6 years ago....I would start many an unproven TE over Graham this year.