[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP Dynasty Cheatsheet

I continue to purchase the Huddle and every year the IDP rookie rankings are non-existant. I will admit I do not look very hard but this forum is rarely used and while I see and appreciate the weekly rankings it does help me and my little knowledge of IDP rookies. But for my rookie only draft I have to search for a free site to find IDP rankings and I think this sucks. I don't see where rookies are identified on the projections. I'm sure I can cross reference but I'd selfishly like it to be simpler. 

On 8/26/2019 at 2:57 PM, Men In Tights said:

I continue to purchase the Huddle and every year the IDP rookie rankings are non-existant. I will admit I do not look very hard but this forum is rarely used and while I see and appreciate the weekly rankings it does help me and my little knowledge of IDP rookies. But for my rookie only draft I have to search for a free site to find IDP rankings and I think this sucks. I don't see where rookies are identified on the projections. I'm sure I can cross reference but I'd selfishly like it to be simpler. 

Late to the party but I believe this is the first year we didn’t have IDP rookie write ups and that was due to some extenuating circumstances. 

Apologies 

3 hours ago, PPIchamp said:

What are your opinion on IDP Guru, guys? I've been to his site and it looks like it might be alright, I haven't bought a membership but for that low price I was thinking about it.

I like what I see so far.  We'll see after week 1.

Website layout is basic and needs updating for better look and flow, but he does update frequently (some of the IDP articles and draft guide).