WR: T. Hill

WR: R. Woods

TE: Z. Ertz

W/RB/TE: J. Edelman

Def: Bears

K: Zuerlien

Bench:

J. Landry, J. Washington, J. Howard, G. Olson, P. Rivers

(Looking for more depth in my RB slot via trade or waiver wire) Let me know what you guys think? 

Edited by Niner4life9

Posted (edited)

Ya know, you need some serious RB2 help but regardless of that, I like your team a lot. Love your WRs for the floor of Woods and Edelman and serious boom potential of Hill. If it were my team I may try to trade Ertz and someone else for someone like OJ Howard/Henry and an RB2 (or even a slightly more downgraded TE and a good RB2). Good job overall though!

Oh,and I just saw you mention you need a bit of RB help, so you are on the right track.

Edited by turbotooslow
  • Thanks 1

Minimal depth at RB, I don't think Cohen will put up RB2 numbers. Strikes me as a roster you'd see in a 12 team league.

:2cents:

• Thanks 1

Agree you are weak at RB.    But you should be able to find a FA as only 140 players on rosters.    Like your 3 WRs and TE.    Not a big fan of Brees this year but will have solid floor.   

• Thanks 1

Like everything but your RB2.  anyone good on the wire?  I think you can drop Olsen for a RB if somebody worth while is out there

• Thanks 1

@Montana is da Man

Sadly the WW is dry as a bone with only AP and Mattinson(Minn backup) and McKinnon(SF). But will be trying to trade for a RB. If no one bites then hopefully someone will pop from the waiver wire.

7 hours ago, Niner4life9 said:

@Montana is da Man

Sadly the WW is dry as a bone with only AP and Mattinson(Minn backup) and McKinnon(SF). But will be trying to trade for a RB. If no one bites then hopefully someone will pop from the waiver wire.

Right now, I'd consider Mattinson.  We all knw that Cook isn't exactly Mr. Healthy

• Thanks 1