[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Season Long Fantasy Football Sites

JZ31

Hi all.

Other that Yahoo, what is a good, trustworthy Money site for season long fantasy football? One where they run the league and take the money.

I was checking out "Data Force"

Do any of you have any thoughts or opinion on that?

Thank you

Jimmy

2 minutes ago, JZ31 said:

Hi all.

Other that Yahoo, what is a good, trustworthy Money site for season long fantasy football? One where they run the league and take the money.

I was checking out "Data Force"

Do any of you have any thoughts or opinion on that?

Thank you

Jimmy

You can run a league anywhere.  I run my work league, and collect the $$ via www.leaguesafe.com.  It costs a few bucks per person - for example, my work league is 12 teams, each of us bought in for $50.  Leaguesafe charges $2 per person, so we all paid $52.  I think there is also like a $5 fee they charge if you win something.  It's actually pretty genius on their part.  Kinda sucks that we're pissing away $35 in leaguesafe transaction fees, but it's a better alternative to trusting one person to hang on to $600 and pay it out at the end of the season - especially if someone quits or is fired - especially since we all work from home and not two of us live in the same city.  

Thank you for the response.

That's not a bad idea.

But I don't have enough people to do a league on my own. I'm looking for a site that you join and they put you in a random league.  I know Yahoo does it. But that don't have very many option. They seem to have just one format and that's it. Different league sizes.

I wanted to try somewhere else, but checking for a place that is reputable.

1 hour ago, JZ31 said:

Thank you for the response.

That's not a bad idea.

But I don't have enough people to do a league on my own. I'm looking for a site that you join and they put you in a random league.  I know Yahoo does it. But that don't have very many option. They seem to have just one format and that's it. Different league sizes.

I wanted to try somewhere else, but checking for a place that is reputable.

Leaguesafe has a forum and users who are looking to join leagues and/or leagues looking for owners. 

There is also a forum here on this site of people looking for owners

MFL has a lot of options, but I'm not a fan of that site or fantasy management tools.  Not taking away from the user base there though.  Some people love it and won't go anywhere else.