[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper: Kamara (1st round)... or Cubb (12th round) ??

ARTAQ

I can keep Kamara for as long as I want in a keeper league...I'll just continue to lose my 1st round pick by keeping him. 

Not sure where I pick yet. Waiting to hear back from the commish with his answer. Last year I picked last because I won...then I won again and now someone thinks perhaps picking last is an advantage. 

You may have won back to back because of Kamara.  Chubb is a likely 10-15 overall pick however and great value.  That said, I'd keep the 1 guy in FF with absolutely no red flags (good team/coach/quarterback, long term success, no injuries, focal point of the offense).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARTAQ said:

Thanks fellas! I've been asking this question every few weeks for several months just to make sure. I'd say the responses are 95% keep Chubb, to 5% keep Kamara. Much appreciated, I'm keeping Chubb come draft-day this Sunday. 

Good call. A 12th round stud RB will start your draft off right.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

What slot are you drafting at? Who are the other 11 players being kept?

This isn't a dynasty league, it's a keeper league in which we keep 1 player from the previous season...hence my original question. 

Id say Kamara. You'd have to assume many other teams will keep their 1st round picks and then you are picking last. Would feel like a waste using your 1st round pick on someone who is an end of the 2nd round player vs keeping an absolute stud in Kamara. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ARTAQ said:

I pick last (12th.) 

While I feel this does change things a bit, because now someone is gonna be picking up Kamari real early, you are staring your Draft with Chubb at a VERY late round which is a total advantage because you can still grab top talent with the back to back picks. And you don’t have to worry about missing out on a top tier RB late.

• Like 1