[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on this trade??

gt213

My RBs are: Barkley, Fournette, Ito Smith and Jared Richard. WRs: Tyreek, Amari, Kupp, Landry, Fuller V, Sammy Watkins & Geronimo Allison.

I'm thinking of trading Amari & Ito for Derrick Henry and either Mike Williams or Allen Robinson II to a guy who is light at receiver. He also has Ekeler and David Montgomery who i could try to get but obviously wouldn't give up Amari as part of that...

IMO you have a good mix of WR and RB but trading cooper for Montgomery would be the move for me. You have 3 starting quality WR’s already in Hill, Kupp & Landry with good depth with watkins and Fuller. If you got Montgomery to play at FLEX with Saquan & Fournette that’s dangerous. And your staring 6 would be dangerous while he is improving his WR selection.

Interesting... I feel i could get more for Cooper than just Montgomery, although most teams are stronger at receiver than RB so maybe not.

I could see if Kupp for Montgomery would fly but expect it would be shot down.

Edit: Was also just thinking i could see if another owner would be interested in Mixon and Gio for Fournette and Cooper. He'd be upgrading C Ridley for Cooper so may go for it.

Edited by gt213
Additional Info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gt213 said:

Interesting... I feel i could get more for Cooper than just Montgomery, although most teams are stronger at receiver than RB so maybe not.

I could see if Kupp for Montgomery would fly but expect it would be shot down.

Edit: Was also just thinking i could see if another owner would be interested in Mixon and Gio for Fournette and Cooper. He'd be upgrading C Ridley for Cooper so may go for it.

That's not a great trade...Mixon is certainly better than Fournette at this point but Fournette could be just as productive this year. So consider that a potential wash and then you are basically giving him Cooper for free.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

That's not a great trade...Mixon is certainly better than Fournette at this point but Fournette could be just as productive this year. So consider that a potential wash and then you are basically giving him Cooper for free.

Thats a good point, i guess the benefit would be Mixon + Gio is a lot less risky than Fournette given my lack of RB depth, but thats not worth giving him up for.