[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kiko Alonso (Saints Homers)

XFlash

He is a great fantasy LB at MIA, but now moved to NOS.

I know he needs to get up to speed, but NOS hasn't had a true stud LB since...???

Any Saints homers or others have opinion on how well Kiko might do this year?

You're going to have to define "true stud" LB because Demario Davis is no slouch and certainly better than Kiko Alonzo. As it stands right now, Kiko will be filling in for Anzalone and likely in a rotation unless he comes up to speed very quickly. When Anzalone comes back I think the job is still his to lose. 

Edited by rajncajn

7 minutes ago, Def. said:

As a Miami fan, going to state that watching Kiko last year he should not have been an every down backer.  Should only be a 2 down thumper. 

That's pretty much the talk with Saints fans as well. Everyone loves the signing, but still sees Anzalone as the starter there. The big if being health. I think whoever gets inserted there you're going to see more rotation than you care for.