[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate My Team Please

hungdaddy

It's a 12 team .5 ppr league and was an auction draft.

Qb: Matt Ryan

Rb: Sony Michel

Rb: David Montgomery

Wr: Julio Jones

Wr: Odell Beckham

Te: George Kittle

Flex: Chris Godwin

Def: Broncos (but will stream)

Bench (two empty spots)

Qb: Big Ben

Rbs: James White, Miles Sanders, Matt Breida, Justin Jackson

Wr: None

The reason I already have two empty bench spots is that I already traded Aaron Jones and Stefon Diggs for Beckham and Evan Engram and Marlon Mack for George Kittle.  Before the season, I'm going to try to fill the empty spots in waivers with Dare Ogunbowale/Ty Montgomery and Trequan Smith/Rashard Higgins for some depth.

I think the first obvious need is some WR depth, which I'm hoping to find someone the first couple weeks in waivers, if not I think I'll easily be able to trade one of my bench RBs for a WR.  Also, I feel I don't have a reliable running back yet with a couple of rookies and you never know with the Patriots backfield.

Curious as to what others think.  Thanks in advance!

Yep, totally agree need some extra depth at WR.  Do you guys think I should try to trade now for one?  And if so which running back should I try to offload now? 

I was thinking wait a week or two and hope that guys like Sanders, Jackson and Montgomery outperform and increase their value.

Great starters at WR, not so much at RB.  Look for WR depth on waivers over next few weeks.  RB is where you will need to focus on trying to find a deal.  You really don't have a RB1, you dealt him away with an unneeded trade.  I do like the Mack/Engram for Kittle trade though.