Sign in to follow this  
kmerrill8276

What are your thoughts on dynasty trades where you trade an idp player for an player on offense?

I was offered a trade sending away Blake Martinez for Preston Williams the other day. When I saw it I immediately lol'd and declined it. Do you guys like these types of trades? This is the only dynasty league I'm in that does IDP, so this is was a big surprise to me.

Meh....

Blake is the main guy at GB.  Preston has great upside and I believe the CIN D will be on the field more.

14 minutes ago, XFlash said:

Meh....

Blake is the main guy at GB.  Preston has great upside and I believe the CIN D will be on the field more.

Wrong Preston...

That being said, Offensive players are harder to get so ya there's usually a disparency when trading between the two.  The hype with Williams is pretty significant currently, so it is something of a sell high offer.  However linebackers are volatile and much like RBs tend not to last long, so I also wouldn't fault an owner for accepting if rebuilding.  Though personally I would of declined the offer as it currently is as well. 

E2A: thoughts are from a dynasty perspective. 

Edited by Def.