[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate my team

Patriots

Not posting specifics but had the 7/12  pick and I think I drafted the worst team on paper.   I have never really felt this way after a draft.    It had nothing to do with the huddle sheets.    I just think I reached for a few guys and just missed on a bunch of guys.    Great TE.    Crappy receivers and ??? at RB.    

Thanks and good luck to everyone this season.  

It's tough to judge without knowing scoring rules, lesgue size, roster requirements, draft habits of league mates etc....

But, in standardish 12 team PPR Joe Mixon and Kerryon Johnson have been available at least somewhat often mid 2md and mid 3rd.  I understand reaching for guys you like, but it's hard to understand why you didn't target those guys later with backup options.  Seems like something along the lines of Hopkins, Mixon, and Kerryon J; could've been the start.

Not that you are asking....

Joe Mixon--I tried to stay away from him.  I just don't trust that oline.

Kerrion Johnson--I had him last year.  He would lose so many goalline TDs to Blount which was frustrating.  Blount averaged like 2ish yards a game in several games.  Amazing that he kept on getting opportunities.  Now they upgraded with CJ Anderson.  I don't trust their HC because I feel CJ will do the same thing with goalline situations.

Kelce--Stud

Robby--I have him in 2 different leagues.  He had a lot of targets and getting big production towards the end of last year.  I have a feeling he is going to become solid WR2 status and depending on matchup, maybe even some WR1 status.  I like his potential.

20 hours ago, Patriots said:

I didn't post bc I know how much people hate the rate my team posts.      Went with Mixon and K Johnson and then Kelce.    Robby Anderson is heading up my WR corps.    Need to hit some waiver wire gold this season at WR.   

I hate threads that are pointless, rate my team is bad, "my team sucks, just take my word for it" is even more pointless. 

19 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I hate threads that are pointless, rate my team is bad, "my team sucks, just take my word for it" is even more pointless. 

I agree and sorry for posting.    Just venting.   Good luck to your Browns this season.    Things are trending in the right direction.    

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

To keep with the spirit of this. In my league I’ve been in the longest I have the worst team I’ve ever had. 10 team 1/2pt ppr. Started the season with this line up

Wentz

D. Johnson

Mixon

D. Williams

Cooper

Thielen

Godwin

felt good about it going in.

am currently the worst team in the league 

44 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

To keep with the spirit of this. In my league I’ve been in the longest I have the worst team I’ve ever had. 10 team 1/2pt ppr. Started the season with this line up

Wentz

D. Johnson

Mixon

D. Williams

Cooper

Thielen

Godwin

felt good about it going in.

am currently the worst team in the league 

I too am bottom of the barrel for the first time in many years in my local. Felt good early as well with...

Mayfield/Allen

Carson

DJ

Julio

Cooper

ARob

Ends up that I don't have one guy on my team that can win me a game single handedly. Looks like most champs will have Jackson, McCaffery, Cook, Chubb, and/or Micheal Thomas somewhere in their lineups. 

I hate the Patriots too ;) 

In my local league the #6 playoff team right now has won 3 of their last 4 to rise to 5-6, they're being chased by a bunch of 4-7 teams, one whose just lost 3 in a row. 

Only teams out of it are 3-8, and they both just won over teams that were 8-2 and 7-3.  Now they play this week with major impact on the #1 draft slot. 

We have 5 teams with 7 or more wins (one 10-1) the rest are in the cellar, but most still alive for the final playoff spot.

Fantasy is a whacky world. 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

I hate the Patriots too ;) 

In my local league the #6 playoff team right now has won 3 of their last 4 to rise to 5-6, they're being chased by a bunch of 4-7 teams, one whose just lost 3 in a row. 

Only teams out of it are 3-8, and they both just won over teams that were 8-2 and 7-3.  Now they play this week with major impact on the #1 draft slot. 

We have 5 teams with 7 or more wins (one 10-1) the rest are in the cellar, but most still alive for the final playoff spot.

Fantasy is a whacky world. 

Sure is!  My 12-team local is similar.  The 2nd highest-scoring team in the league has won 4 straight to get to 5-6 and into playoff position.  He's tied with 3 others at 5-6, but he plays the #1 team this week.  3 teams have clinched a playoff spot - one at 9-2 and two at 8-3.  The only 7-4 team plays the only 6-5 team this week.  And even the 4-7 team still has a (slim) chance to still get in.  Only the two 2-9 teams are out.