Sign in to follow this  
Patriots

I hate my team

Not posting specifics but had the 7/12  pick and I think I drafted the worst team on paper.   I have never really felt this way after a draft.    It had nothing to do with the huddle sheets.    I just think I reached for a few guys and just missed on a bunch of guys.    Great TE.    Crappy receivers and ??? at RB.    

Thanks and good luck to everyone this season.  

What's the point of posting and not sharing the roster?  Hard to commiserate when, for all I know your team is better than mine.

• Like 2

I didn't post bc I know how much people hate the rate my team posts.      Went with Mixon and K Johnson and then Kelce.    Robby Anderson is heading up my WR corps.    Need to hit some waiver wire gold this season at WR.   

It's tough to judge without knowing scoring rules, lesgue size, roster requirements, draft habits of league mates etc....

But, in standardish 12 team PPR Joe Mixon and Kerryon Johnson have been available at least somewhat often mid 2md and mid 3rd.  I understand reaching for guys you like, but it's hard to understand why you didn't target those guys later with backup options.  Seems like something along the lines of Hopkins, Mixon, and Kerryon J; could've been the start.

Not that you are asking....

Joe Mixon--I tried to stay away from him.  I just don't trust that oline.

Kerrion Johnson--I had him last year.  He would lose so many goalline TDs to Blount which was frustrating.  Blount averaged like 2ish yards a game in several games.  Amazing that he kept on getting opportunities.  Now they upgraded with CJ Anderson.  I don't trust their HC because I feel CJ will do the same thing with goalline situations.

Kelce--Stud

Robby--I have him in 2 different leagues.  He had a lot of targets and getting big production towards the end of last year.  I have a feeling he is going to become solid WR2 status and depending on matchup, maybe even some WR1 status.  I like his potential.

3 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

Put it on a shirt

And you are the one who runs through threads naked.

• Haha 1

Never could understand people not liking the team they drafted.  I mean, you drafted them.  Incredible.  I ALWAYS love the team I draft because I draft the players I like.

20 hours ago, Patriots said:

I didn't post bc I know how much people hate the rate my team posts.      Went with Mixon and K Johnson and then Kelce.    Robby Anderson is heading up my WR corps.    Need to hit some waiver wire gold this season at WR.   

I hate threads that are pointless, rate my team is bad, "my team sucks, just take my word for it" is even more pointless. 

19 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I hate threads that are pointless, rate my team is bad, "my team sucks, just take my word for it" is even more pointless. 

I agree and sorry for posting.    Just venting.   Good luck to your Browns this season.    Things are trending in the right direction.    

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Patriots said:

I agree and sorry for posting.    Just venting.   Good luck to your Browns this season.    Things are trending in the right direction.    

Humble response

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Big John said:

And you are the one who runs through threads naked.

Yes. Yes I am.