[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PPR Team Advice

jschooling

I'm in a 12-team PPR. I like my team but for a PPR I feel like I need to strengthen my receivers.  Theres 2 teams in my league that are in desperate need for RBs so I feel like theres a really strong chance I could pry Woods and Kupp away from them,  but it would leave me with zero RB depth behind my starters.  Is it worth doing?

Current team

QB- Goff

WR- beckham, Williams,  Gordon, Westbrook, Valdes-scantling 

RB- johnson, jones, carson, McCoy,  Murray, Peterson 

TE- Graham (I know I'm weak here)

Potential team

QB- Goff

WR- Beckham,  woods, kupp,  gordon, Valdes-Scantling 

RB- johnson, jones, carson, Peterson (best guy left on waivers is either Gore or mattison)

TE- graham

Go for it?

Good God sorry to be rude but it's nearly impossible to see what the trade even is. Not to mention you only put last names I mean I think I know what players those are (Kerryon Johnson? Aaron Jones?) if you could just type out the trade straightforward and simple that would help a lot

• Like 1

David johnson and aaron jones.

One of the teams royally botched his draft going very WR heavy early and grabbing his QB before taking a RB and only has Sanders, penny and damien Harris on his roster. That's why I feel theres a decent chance to swap McCoy and Westbrook for Kupp, especially because yahoo fantasy projects kupp and Westbrook to 4 point apart for the season. 

11 hours ago, jschooling said:

The other trade is much less of a sure thing.  Hes fairly weak at RB and I'm offering Mike Williams and Latavius Murray for Woods. Again, yahoo projects the trade to heavily favor him so fingers crossed.

I think you're overpaying a bit but it doesn't matter because of your depth. 

If you can get this trade,  go for it

On 9/4/2019 at 7:33 AM, jschooling said:

Hes fairly weak at RB and I'm offering Mike Williams and Latavius Murray for Woods. Again, yahoo projects the trade to heavily favor him so fingers crossed.

First of all don't listen to yahoo's BS 😂 most the time the computer can't even see the logic behind a good trade. I like this one for you as Woods is much more of a steady ppr receiver than Williams.

Oof, that guys RBs are terrible. I would definitely try to sell McCoy high and/or Murray (one or the other or package them together). Kinda hard to read between the lines you've laid out but yeah, package any of Williams, McCoy, and Murray and aim for the skies. That team should bite, I mean that might be the worst RB roster I've ever scene (not hyperbole).

14 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

I would definitely try to sell McCoy high and/or Murray

this is what I thought as well.. I thought McCoy for Kupp or Woods??  both legit in an offense I want to buy into for a guy that you probably got really late in the draft or even off waivers.