[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else hate thursdays games.

Bigboyd114

1 hour ago, Bigboyd114 said:

Seriously, I’m always hesitant to play my players on Thursday night games. Seems like they never perform as well as Sundays and Mondays! . 

That's like saying no to sex on Thursday's. Yeah, it's during the week and you may be tired and not perform as well,  but it's still sex. 

Play ball, son.

• Haha 3

No but I get a bit tired of the annual "I hate TNF games" discussions. ;) I get their inconvenience for fantasy owners, making decisions without a full week, wondering if players are rested (they should be in week 1) and good to go. 

Most of these extra games in the TNF package (the NFL kickoff game on NBC is not one of them) are extras, games you would simply not see on a given Sunday. Sure some of us would see TB-CAR from week 2, if we're in markets that show those teams. Otherwise it is buried on regional coverage. So it truly is an extra game, if you don't care don't watch, like any other game on Sunday or Monday Night.

This year I hate that I lost NFL Network ((the really bad word)ing bastards at AT-T U-Verse, not a dispute over what to pay, they just dumped it and won't get it back) so I'll miss more games. Then I looked at what those games are, two are both ends of TB-CAR road/home, another 2 are those early Sunday morning (9:30AM eastern) games. The 3 I'm going to really miss are the games on Saturday 12-22, which are TBD. That's part of the long holiday period that will lead up to Christmas, my brother always comes to visit and we both watch all the NFL games we can get. Depending on the match-ups, might go to a bar for 1-2 games. 

I hate them.

You have to make lineup decisions based on incomplete information since your non-Thursday players still have two or three days of practice left. I wouldn't mind the occasional one - like today and Thanksgiving, but overall, prefer just SUN and MON.

Nope. I love them. FF life is hard. Right? It's hard making my fake choices on my fake team for fake glory. It's a hard knock life for us. I'll do anything to raise that fake trophy for monies that are fake to actual players, including having to pick a line up on Thursday afternoon. *raises fist to the skies and screams*- "WHY GOD????! WHY????!

I like football. Any day. I'm sorry.

• Like 2