[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 1 Milk Carton 2019!!!!!

Shaft

2 minutes ago, MTSuper7 said:

Is Anthony Miller inactive? I don’t think I’ve seen him in the game, let along targeted on a route. 

Him and Geronimo Allison were spotted at a bar watching the game. 

Edited by Shaft
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

All the hype and Cohen is seeing more than he is.  All you bums drafted him should have learned last year when Jordan Howard was still there. 

As it stands, Mike Davis will be taking more snaps than Montgomery as well. It's a long season, but it doesn't bode well for those who expected Montgomery to be the workhorse

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Nagy. Can't coach his way out of a paper bag. Big talker, that's about it. He lost that game, nobody else. The play calling was a joke. 

It was some of the worst playcalling I've ever seen in an NFL game. All style, zero substance.

I hate Tarik Cohen.  His use negated players I held last year and now again this year with Montgomery.  And the owner knows what he has and won't give him up.

As far as the original question:

Bears

Packers

15 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Ha ha.  The Bears and the Pack are GARBAGE!!!  No shares in either.  Love it!!!

Bears defense is pretty good.

Rodgers and Adams are not garbage. 

I'm sure every Cowboy player will surpass expectations on opening day :rolleyes: 

16 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

All the hype and Cohen is seeing more than he is.  All you bums drafted him should have learned last year when Jordan Howard was still there. 

15 hours ago, rajncajn said:

As it stands, Mike Davis will be taking more snaps than Montgomery as well. It's a long season, but it doesn't bode well for those who expected Montgomery to be the workhorse

I saw it last year, I knew this was going to happen, and I still couldn't resist overdrafting Montgomery. It's a sickness, no doubt.

I'm hoping they wise up over the next 4-6 weeks.

20 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Hopefully. They learned that their personnel mix wasn’t good. Isn’t Davis on is 3rd team? I’m thinking they’re easing in the rookie but they don’t have too much more time to squander. That game was there for them to take last night and they let it go. 

6 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I don't know what game you guys were watching but Montgomery looked pretty good till that DLOT coach decided to stop using him. He was the only one out there with any energy. It was only a matter of time before he broke one. 

Agreed. I can only hope his role grows as Mr. Cutesy Gadgetry realizes he needs to run the ball.

Just now, 8rattoon said:

Agreed. I can only hope his role grows as Mr. Cutesy Gadgetry realizes he needs to run the ball.

And he needs to stop worrying about getting everyone touches. Montgomery should have been the primary back all night. Don't give me this Mike Davis crap. Who the hell is Mike Davis? What the hell has he ever done?