[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AB to New England

Shorttynaz

1 minute ago, Riffraff said:

From Pittsburgh and a “player’s coach” where they stroke the players’ egos to a military style New England where they carve up players with negative reinforcement and a “my way or the highway” plus no social media approach. The saga continues...

This.

57 minutes ago, Riffraff said:

From Pittsburgh and a “player’s coach” where they stroke the players’ egos to a military style New England where they carve up players with negative reinforcement and a “my way or the highway” plus no social media approach. The saga continues...

Yup. I have a feeling that this thing is far from over. 

14 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

Good for my 14 fantasy teams with Brown....bad my for real like team the Browns on hopes of winning the AFC this year.

What a roller coaster ride last night I missed Brown in 2 leagues by 1 pick was not happy then today was happy I missed him in those 2 leagues but crushed for the 14 other teams and now this.……...

The Browns are good and much improved from the past, but making the playoffs is going to be a realistic outcome. Teams don't go from 1-31 to near .500 then reach the Super Bowl, this isn't fantasy football.

I hate the move by the Pats for several reasons. First it rewards selfish fools like AB. Second it makes them better (on paper) and could mean another title. However their is the chance this blows up in their faces, and destroys/ends their dynasty.

14 hours ago, MikesVikes said:

They’ve been saying that for a good two weeks here in Minnesota. It’s the new Randy Moss. Leaves the Vikings for the Raiders until flourishing with the Patriots. But the Pats didn’t win the Super Bowl that year.

tom brady was really hurt going into that game...they didnt let it out...go back and watch....he was in a walking boot leading up to it

29 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I hate the move by the Pats for several reasons. First it rewards selfish fools like AB. Second it makes them better (on paper) and could mean another title. However their is the chance this blows up in their faces, and destroys/ends their dynasty.

I agree. If you want a release or trade just blow up your GM & Coach. You'll even get rewarded with a new deal, why not? The Patriots and BB are Rats. They totally undermined the Raiders front office. Looks real bad for the NFL. 

1 minute ago, rajncajn said:

Oakland should have suspended him and made him sit at home for the season. Pretty stupid of them to give him exactly what he wanted. I wonder if they even tried to trade him again before releasing him. 

But at least now they don't have to pay his signing bonuses and don't take a cap hit. Nothing goes against the cap. 

22 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Oakland should have suspended him and made him sit at home for the season. Pretty stupid of them to give him exactly what he wanted. I wonder if they even tried to trade him again before releasing him. 

I thought this was the route they were going to do.

I wish they did with all the other info that is coming out now.

54 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Tommy boy still threading dimes at 42. When he gets his new toy in AB it could be ugly for opponents. They’re making Pitt look like a college team

I got roasted earlier for saying 19-0. This is supposed to be one of their hardest games on the schedule. Their defense is on point and Tawmy just playing pitch and catch. 

Edited by Gourdeau