[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else smell a Gronk return

Rekroot

Why does everybody keep saying the Patriots are going to go 19-0?  The team they had a few years ago that almost did it was way better than the team they have now. So they got a good receiver. They had a better one in Randy Moss.  

And no, Gronkowski is not coming back. If anybody watched the shop on HBO, he pretty much said he retired for the exact same reasons Andrew Luck did. 

21 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Why does everybody keep saying the Patriots are going to go 19-0?  The team they had a few years ago that almost did it was way better than the team they have now. So they got a good receiver. They had a better one in Randy Moss.  

They have a cupcake schedule to begin with and win 12-14 games every year already. Their run game is so much better now than in 2017 and this WR core is way deeper. Can't speak on their Defense now compared to then. I'd say the biggest question mark is there Oline which always seems to be superb.

10 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I don't see 19 - 0, but I see a 14 win regular season and 3 more playoff wins making me hate that franchise even more

I'm not going to sleep tonight. Find me a (the really bad word)ing bridge 

3 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

I'm not going to sleep tonight. Find me a (the really bad word)ing bridge 

It won't stop how annoyed I was, still am about the Patriots already winning the superbowl, but I hope after they win their 7th SB they get nailed with tampering charges for orchestrating AB out of Oakland

5 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

It won't stop how annoyed I was, still am about the Patriots already winning the superbowl, but I hope after they win their 7th SB they get nailed with tampering charges for orchestrating AB out of Oakland

Im holding out hope that someday something big will be exposed lol. I'm not confident.  I can't even say I hate the franchise or Bill or Brady. I admire the greatness and the history. It's the (the really bad word)in Dill Josh Gordon bag fans that I can't stomach. Even a shred of humility and humbleness could make it easier to handle.

Edited by Gourdeau

WRs notoriously struggle in thr first year in a new system.  Randy Moss at NE was an exception.  As skilled as AB is, he is a different receiver.  He's an extremely skilled route runner ans it seems likely he will need some time to learn the system.  Brady isn't a spring chicken anymore either.  One of these years the brain won't be able to overcome the physical decline.

I still think there is some potential for the trainwreck to continue.  Let's not crown their ass before the season starts.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

WRs notoriously struggle in thr first year in a new system.  Randy Moss at NE was an exception.  As skilled as AB is, he is a different receiver.  He's an extremely skilled route runner ans it seems likely he will need some time to learn the system.  Brady isn't a spring chicken anymore either.  One of these years the brain won't be able to overcome the physical decline.

I still think there is some potential for the trainwreck to continue.  Let's not crown their ass before the season starts.

This. 

I was just telling a couple buddies it's not like Brown is going to come in and instantly know the offense.  It's going to take him at least a couple of weeks to learn some of the plays.  

Maybe a little far-fetched but I also see the potential for AB to have it out with Brady at times for not always looking his way first. 

7 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

This. 

I was just telling a couple buddies it's not like Brown is going to come in and instantly know the offense.  It's going to take him at least a couple of weeks to learn some of the plays.  

Maybe a little far-fetched but I also see the potential for AB to have it out with Brady at times for not always looking his way first. 

What better way to learn the play book with a few practice games ?? I see 19-0 and it makes me want to cry LOL. And yes I'm giving my Steelers very little chance tonight at Gillette where they haven't won against Tom Brady ever. 

Screenshot_20190908-081815.png

7 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Unless BB gave him the play book to review while he was not practicing at Oakland.

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

You've become more annoying than the Pats with your doom and gloom. Made more sickening considering your team has hardly sucked the last couple of decades. 

I'll agree with that lol. I'm just salty. I'll stop. Just so tired of them. 

• 1 month later...