[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How is week 1 treating you?

mclellan83

14 hours ago, SassyCassie said:

Week 1 is the reason I am on this forum. This is my first year in Fantasy Football in a league with 10 men and only one other female in a 12 team league. Well needless to say myself and the other female member of the league became the laughing stock of the league right at the draft  and since we both lost week one I am here to try and rectify that. I also lost my TE Hunter Henry who was suppose to be a key player for my team. My David Montgomery pick seemed like a dud , but at least in week 2 he turned it around a bit. So I am a very enthusiastic football fan, but I guess I will say my knowledge should be left on the couch where I watch the games. So that is why I am here to get expert advice from everyone here. I want to show these guys this lady can take it to them. It does look like in Week 2 I am going to get the W.

Got to watch it gets addicting, as someone else said injuries can kill anyone's team.  Looks like you are strongest at RB, 12 team is always tough because those 2 extra teams tend to water down the talent each team has a lot. But also what shows who has the talent and luck to survive each week.  Hope it works out for you

26 minutes ago, mclellan83 said:

Got to watch it gets addicting, as someone else said injuries can kill anyone's team.  Looks like you are strongest at RB, 12 team is always tough because those 2 extra teams tend to water down the talent each team has a lot. But also what shows who has the talent and luck to survive each week.  Hope it works out for you

Thanks a lot. I did survive Week 2 and win. Our league ended up at the end of Week 2 every team is 1-1 so I feel pretty good about that. 

• 3 months later...