bunso1012

Mike Evans?

Recommended Posts

He was sick leading up to that game and noticeably limited.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Winston was awful combined with Evans being a little slow. Too early to panic but you are right to be concerned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, Mike Evans is a top WR and he will show that in the weeks to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is being outplayed by Godwin.  

 

Has 50 yards so far vs Carolina.  Really need him to get a TD to help his numbers.  Only 3 receptions.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one hurts. I only have Evans on one squad but still...I wanted to get Godwin in most drafts and always seemed to either just miss him or not want him where I had to take him. Big mistake that's looking like now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, loaf said:

This one hurts. I only have Evans on one squad but still...I wanted to get Godwin in most drafts and always seemed to either just miss him or not want him where I had to take him. Big mistake that's looking like now

 

The off-season hype around Godwin seems to be coming to fruition. Winston looked very bad in week 1 started off slow last night but had a pretty good 2nd half. In Arians I trust with QBs. Remember Evans had the flu on Sunday and they only had 4 day off. He's likely still recovering. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

 

The off-season hype around Godwin seems to be coming to fruition. Winston looked very bad in week 1 started off slow last night but had a pretty good 2nd half. In Arians I trust with QBs. Remember Evans had the flu on Sunday and they only had 4 day off. He's likely still recovering. 

My feeling was the illness was a stretch but possible so that's why I put him on the bench.  Not ready to give up on him just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I feel like we go through this every other season with Evans. 

I always wind up with him on his bad seasons. I have him this year so... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

I always wind up with him on his bad seasons. I have him this year so... 

 

Same here. I didn't draft him last year and he went off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.