KingVitamin

Add Hockenson for Dede Westbrook?

He still may be the Jags #1 receiver still. But his touches will decrease slightly. It’s a toss up but I’m going with Westbrook. Maybe they can find some chemistry with DeDe and the Qb 

3 minutes ago, Niner4life9 said:

He does drop off quite a bit for sure but who's ure TE

That's the thing. I have 2 very good Tight Ends in O.J. Howard and Mark Andrews, so I think it would be a wait and see approach to see which other Tight End I'd end up dropping in the next week or 2. I just think that Hockenson is the real deal and may end up being the better flex option than my other WR3/RB3s. It's a gamble, I know.

I have a bunch of RBs of which a hurt Tevin Coleman is the low man. Is he the better drop? Possibly... a high ankle sprain is something that tends to linger.

I agree I think Hockenson will be good but I'd stay put with the 2 TEs u have. And personally for your flex i would never start a TE in that slot over a RB or WR. Who are ure RB3 and WR3?

Edited by Niner4life9

5 minutes ago, Niner4life9 said:

I agree I think Hockenson will be good but I'd stay put with the 2 TEs u have. And personally for your flex i would never start a TE in that slot over a RB or WR. Who are ure RB3 and WR3?

Coleman, Montgomery, James White at RB3

DeDe Westbrook is the only guy I'd give up at the WR position.

I'd stay put. I like your TEs for now. And definitely like White this weekend against Miami.  Also still think Montgomery will take over the backfield in Chicago 

• Like 1

Not too many rookie TE's make an impact. I'd take Hockenson's stats with a grain of salt. Lean towards keeping Dede. He's the prime target in Jax and Foles replacement looked pretty competent. 

• Like 1