[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading Antonio Brown

WahWah

I have AB and Edelman. AB's usage in Belichecks offense is unknown. NE tends to spread the ball around. Brady and Edelman already have a connection and he gets a ton of targets. I don't want two receivers from the same team, so I'd like to move AB. 

I just proposed a trade:
AB + Carlos Hyde

for

Mike Evans + Lesean Mccoy

Thoughts? 

If I don't already have a part of the NE passing game, I don't want one.  Edelman is the only part of the NE passing game I would be comfortable with now in redraft leagues.  

My prediction is that Edelman, Gordon, and AB all end up as WR2s at best by season end.

Edited by zips5000
  • Thanks 1

Everyone slow ure roll on AB. 1. Hes accused of rape so who knows even if he is going to play this year if accused. 2. If he does play i believe it will take a long time for him to understand the playbook and get on a roll with Brady. With that being said I believe they'll cut him before the end of the year cuz he wont be able to tolerate 4 catches for 50 yards a game cuz hes selfish. But good luck with him !

17 hours ago, WahWah said:

I have AB and Edelman. AB's usage in Belichecks offense is unknown. NE tends to spread the ball around. Brady and Edelman already have a connection and he gets a ton of targets. I don't want two receivers from the same team, so I'd like to move AB. 

I just proposed a trade:
AB + Carlos Hyde

for

Mike Evans + Lesean Mccoy

Thoughts? 

Considering you have Edelman and there is more water under the bridge with AB, yes I'd take Mike Evens and McCoy for AB and Hyde almost a no brainer in my opinion.