[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.J. Hockenson or Mark Andrews?

Seddikstah

its closer than u think.. everybody is going crazy about Baltimore offensive players trust me Miami had a lot to do with that everybody needs to pump the brakes on Balt a little bit but I do believe Andrews will be one of the beneficiaries in that offense that's so sure all the other guys will be

• Like 1

I would give a slight edge to Hockenson, but Andrews is no slouch. The Ravens passing offense relies a lot on the TE. Don't expect every week that Lamar Jackson will be throwing those long passes to Hollywood Brown. The Ravens game plan is still the same with running the ball and utilizing the TE's quite a bit.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

Idk..Andrews is on the field to catch passes.i watched both Ravens' games in full and he does look very good.

I didnt watch either of the ravens games, how did andrews do in terms of snap count? I've heard that its pretty heavily split between him and the two others. I have hock but hes on waivers.. was thinking of going for Andrews and dropping gio bernard. Still unsure though

Edited by Sour tee

11 minutes ago, Sour tee said:

I didnt watch either of the ravens games, how did andrews do in terms of snap count? I've heard that its pretty heavily split between him and the two others. I have hock but hes on waivers.. was thinking of going for Andrews and dropping gio bernard. Still unsure though

I'd drop Bernard for Andrews all day. I love the Bengals and hate the Ravens, so that's saying something...

Yeah the snaps are split but snaps aren't that important for a TE. There are plenty of TE's that get 70% snap share because they are blocking every play...Andrews is on the field to catch balls, whether his snap count is this or that or the other, it doesn't seem to matter from what I've seen. Lamar just feeds him the ball.

Edited by turbotooslow

Just now, turbotooslow said:

I'd drop Bernard for Andrews all day. I love the Bengals and hate the Ravens, so that's saying something...

Yeah the snaps are split but snaps aren't that important for a TE. There are plenty of TE's that get 70% snap share because they are blocking every play...Andrews is on the field to catch balls, whether his snap count is this or that or the other, it doesn't seem to matter from what I've seen. Andrews just feeds him the ball.

I have the option of playing odell and try for the near impossible win or bench him and get #1 waiver.. I think I know what I'll be doing now lol