Sign in to follow this  
FastSteve

Newton or Cousins

12 team Dynasty PPR IDP league 

QB heavy scoring

Pass TD -6 Point per completion typical point per 25 pass yards & 10 yards rushing

Cousins was the guy to use last year. This year would seem everyone is saying Newton is the QB to roll with. Who do I play?

Cam Newton all the way for me. I think the Vikings offense goes through Dalvin Cook.

Newton's ceiling = high af

Cousins = safe af with a hint of not passing enough.. defense, ball control and running (capped ceiling at least out of the gate).

Going to guess come Sunday I'm going to wish I started Cousins.

Edited by FastSteve
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, FastSteve said:

Going to guess cone Sunday I'm going to wish I started Cousins.

I hear ya, I didn't want to start Winston and he ended with 2 pts more than Cam.. should've figured Thursday night BS.. Cam should've faked and took in the TD at the end of the game.. poor play calling by Norv..old Cam would've blasted foolz to get into the endzone.

CAR needed a 1/2 yard for the first.. Cam is 6'5 250 vs CMC 5'11 205

Edited by robotpimp

Cam is hurt and Carolina will not admit his status. I would bench Newton or find his replacement on the waiver wire. His body is beat to a pulp and his accuracy and timing is way off. Superman will be better in the second half or next season if he doesn't retire.

Yeah Cam is definitely not right at the moment. Guess I will be rolling Cousins for now. I have Daniel Jones & Drew Lock waiting in the wings. Being a dynasty league & not knowing the next year's bye weeks I always keep at least 3 QB. Because as happened one year I had both my top 2 QB on the same bye week.