[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kamara vs. Kittle and Chubb

Sejin Kim

Below is a screenshot of my current fantasy team. Another person in my league is asking for Kamara, and he wants to give me George Kittle and Nick Chubb. It's a Half PPR league with 4 FLEX spots (OP is the fourth one, which is WR/TE/RB/QB). At the moment I'm not thinking it's worth it, because Kamara catches more passes than Chubb and I'm banking that my other flex options would make up for what Kittle would produce if I had him. Any advice on whether this is a good trade? The second screenshot is the other guy's fantasy team.

TLDR:

I trade: Alvin Kamara

He trades: George Kittle and Nick Chubb

Worth it?

ESPN Fantasy Team.PNG

Suraj ESPN Fantasy Team.PNG

So, he offered me another trade this morning, that was just a one for one, Zeke for Kamara. This one is a little harder to figure out, idk if Kamara sharing the backfield with Latavius Murray affects his production at all (didn't reeeally seem like it did in Week 1), compared to Zeke who's the only major RB threat on the Cowboys and would get more touches. I kinda like Kamara more anyway, but not sure if this trade is worth taking.

I wouldn’t do the first one for a few reasons but a big one would be that I would be afraid to play him with zeke and Kamara both. Especially if it’s after hill comes back. 

The second one I would probably do in non ppr and probably stay put in ppr even though zeke is supposed to get more targets. 

it seems like he really wants Kamara, so I would do if the deal was good enough. Just checking some stats from last year, Elliot had more to total yards. Receptions were closer than I thought . Elliot had 77, Kamara had 81. I would probably do Elliot and Kelce(103 rec. last year) for Kamara and Lindsay. Kelce would give you a better flex option than Linsay.