Sign in to follow this  
Shorttynaz

Adam Theilen dropped..

2nd team in my signature, someone dropped Adam Theilen.  He's from Canada and clearly knows nothing about football.  We have $1000 budget for the year.  I've already spent $95 on TJ Hockenson and only have $915 left.  Is $315 an overbid for Theilen, or should I bid more. 

I play with a few guys who know what they're doing and I imagine the bids will be huge. 

Uh...go big Shorty, he is a number 1 wr on the waiver.  No reason not to go 400 to 500 on him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

2nd team in my signature, someone dropped Adam Theilen.  He's from Canada and clearly knows nothing about football.  We have $1000 budget for the year.  I've already spent $95 on TJ Hockenson and only have $915 left.  Is $315 an overbid for Theilen, or should I bid more. 

I play with a few guys who know what they're doing and I imagine the bids will be huge. 

1/3 of you money I don't think that sounds like too much.. I'd make a serious run at Thielen.

Adam Thielen is most likely going to be the biggest WW guy out there all season so you have to go real big to get him. You will most likely never get this chance to grab a top 10 WR off the wire. This is pretty much a never ever. Go Big.

Edited by Fat Cat

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Crazy somebody dropped thielen even if they know nothing.  He did score a td last week

When you read his bio - "undrafted white boy from Mankato MSU?"  da hell? I'm dropping this dude.

"I thought he was from Detroit.. but he's from Detroit Lakes MN".. I'm dropping this bum.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Minnesota is close to Canada....maybe this guy has an inside scoop??!?!....................

2 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

When you read his bio - "undrafted white boy from Mankato MSU?"  da hell? I'm dropping this dude.

"I thought he was from Detroit.. but he's from Detroit Lakes MN".. I'm dropping this bum.

Hahahahaha!!

4 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

😂😂

1 minute ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hahahahaha!!

some Canadian - 'this Thielen hoser is a true keener' , gimme another molson eh.

2 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

some Canadian - 'this Thielen hoser is a true keener' , gimme another molson eh.

Are you sure hes not a hockey player?

Just now, Montana is da Man said:

Are you sure hes not a hockey player?

totally.. did he register for the wrong sport, I wouldn't put it past them MN hockey guys.

Spend whatever amount you wanna, it won’t matter. Someone else will spend their whole wad on Theilen. 

12 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Did you get him?

14 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Maybe he thought it was a hockey league.  :rolleyes: