The Badfinger

Drop who for a kicker...ugh!

My Roster:

QB:  Rodgers, Brees, Keenum

RB: McCaffrey, McCoy, Ingram, D Montgomeyr, L Murray, A Peterson

WR:  Edelman, Watkins, DJ Moore, E Sanders

TE: Kelce, Hockenson

Note we start 2 QBs, 3 WRs, 2 RBS, 1 TE , 1 Flex, D, K

Since I stream kickers, I dropped my K to pickup Hockenson on waivers this week.  Now I need to drop somebody to get a kicker.  Before you say Keenum, Understand  we start 2 QBs.  The only QBs available now are Mariota, Flacco and Minshew, so dropping Keenum could really impact the bye weeks for Rodgers and Brees.  To me it has to be one RB..Montgomery, Murray or Peterson.  Like many I hate dropping someone who will make another team better.

LM or AP.. 

Backup TE probably isn't necessary I'd shop a trade for the excess.  You are playing Kelce every week no matter what.

Agree with the comments above....AP is probably the most expendable. But Hockensen, L.Murray, or even McCoy would be acceptable depending on personal preferences, other FA options, scoring system, likelihood someone trades with you, etc.

I am surprised nobody brought up the RBBC that appears to be in place in Chicago.

I guess Keenum is the drop and then work a trade next week to free up a space to get another QB.

1 minute ago, The Badfinger said:

I am surprised nobody brought up the RBBC that appears to be in place in Chicago.

I guess Keenum is the drop and then work a trade next week to free up a space to get another QB.

How many qbs are available now?