Sign in to follow this  
Helpmeout

Maximize my RB depth

Non ppr scoring

My RBs: Chubb Cook Carson Fournette Singletary Penny

Im looking to maximize my RB depth.  My initial thought is to go after Zeke.  Would Carson and Fournette be enough to get him?  If not, what are your suggestions for targets?

FWIW the other team’s RBs:

Zeke Jacobs Duke Latavius Henderson 

Any opinions or ideas are welcome

If I had zeke I'd want cook and carson from you and yet still I dont know if I would accept that with Carsons injury history...but u could try Fournette and Carson and see if he bites.

Edited by Niner4life9

16 minutes ago, Niner4life9 said:

If I had zeke I'd want cook and carson from you and yet still I dont know if I would accept that with Carsons injury history...but u could try Fournette and Carson and see if he bites.

Who could I target by offering up Carson and Fournette?

I doubt the Zeke owner would go for that. 

How about Leveon if he is healthy or Gurley.  The price tag wont be as high.  You wont get any of the big 3 for those 2.  

• Thanks 1

2 for 1's sound nice but the other guy has to drop somebody, so it becomes a 2 for 2  And if you have position limits, even more an issue.

And even Cook has injury history and a very bad OL that just got worse this week.  Really shows how back ATL is on the road last week.

I would not even trade my Zeke for your Cook and Carson.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Why do anything? You have all the running backs you need with great depth. Don't mess it up. 

With that rb roster i agree. If you want more and have room pick up mattison probably still sitting in fa. 

• Thanks 1

I'm assuming youre pretty stacked at WR then too? Because if not, Id keep chubb and carson/cook and go for a better WR. Champion is right, youre fine at RB unless you really feel like you need to go for an elite. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Why do anything? You have all the running backs you need with great depth. Don't mess it up. 

Exactly. 

You are MORE than set at RB. You've gotta have the strongest RBs in the league I would assume. You've gotta be hurting at other positons like WR and/or TE, so I'd go after those. But we need to see your roster first.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MacAttak said:

With that rb roster i agree. If you want more and have room pick up mattison probably still sitting in fa. 

I tried to add Mattison but someone placed a bid on him so I missed out 

3 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Exactly. 

You are MORE than set at RB. You've gotta have the strongest RBs in the league I would assume. You've gotta be hurting at other positons like WR and/or TE, so I'd go after those. But we need to see your roster first.

Thanks for the input.  It’s a keeper league so my roster is pretty deep all around.