[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking to trade at RB

Constantguest

Thinking of trying to work a package deal to move my Gurley and Mixon for a different RB1? Currently the Barkley, Kamara and D Johnson owners in my league are in need of RBs. 

0.5 ppr. My RB1 is Fournette and I have a claim in for a recently dropped Michel that should process tonight. Thoughts on these offers? Obviously it’s early in the season, but I’m wondering about the value in this trade. Any thoughts are appreciated

Edited by Constantguest

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

If I had barkley, cmc or kamara I would reject.

If I had DJ, you would have gained my attention.  

Is it worth it on my end? Literally the only reason I’d consider throwing these offers out to these people is because their RB depth is trash. Like, every team has one stud, and then trash behind it (R Freeman, Henderson, Lindsay, etc) I think that’s probably the only reason any of these guys would entertain it. 

7 minutes ago, Constantguest said:

Is it worth it on my end? Literally the only reason I’d consider throwing these offers out to these people is because their RB depth is trash. Like, every team has one stud, and then trash behind it (R Freeman, Henderson, Lindsay, etc) I think that’s probably the only reason any of these guys would entertain it. 

If Gurley stays healthy and STL uses him the way they should, he can match the stays with anyone.  Throwing in Mixon makes it a bit of an overpay