[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two WR same team?

Roamingbull

So with Darnold out, I'm taking the huddles advice and sitting Crowder. But i only have Ross to put in. issue is, i already start Boyd. So, is having two WR on the same team a good idea?

Im thinking two ok scores is better than a potential total bust. 

Also, what you all think of Lindsay against Chicago. Ive got Edwards???

Not a deal breaker, but two WRs from the same team typically limits point ceilings.  I would tend to stay away from it until Cincy proves they are a legitimate high end passing attack.  Maybe Crowder isn't an ideal start with Darnold out; but he still has very little competition for targets. Even if the Jets struggle mightily; I could still see some serious garbage time value from Crowder as a flex play. 

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Not a deal breaker, but two WRs from the same team typical limits point ceilings.  I would tend to stay away from it until Cincy proves their a legitimate high end passing attack.  Maybe Crowder isn't an ideal start with Darnold out; but he still has very little competition for targets. Even if the Jets struggle mightily; I could still see some serious garbage time value from Crowder as a flex play. 

Agreed. Ross and Boyd are No Harrison and Wayne.  That would be scary like uncle Larry imo. Ross may have had his once a year explosion and we may not hear from him again or he is figuring it out. Crowder is hard to love this week, but agree with BB. Hope you get it right!

• Thanks 1

Usually avoid it too. I may have 2 WR from the same team, or a WR/TE combo, but generally don't play both. Like this year I have Davante Adams with Graham as my backup TE.

I'm most likely rolling with Robby Anderson on Monday despite the QB change, not any other good options (Corey Davis, Trequan Smith and Zay Jones). 

16 hours ago, Roamingbull said:

So with Darnold out, I'm taking the huddles advice and sitting Crowder. But i only have Ross to put in. issue is, i already start Boyd. So, is having two WR on the same team a good idea?

Im thinking two ok scores is better than a potential total bust. 

Also, what you all think of Lindsay against Chicago. Ive got Edwards???

In one  league (a no-trading league), I drafted Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon 2-3 rounds later.  No trading, so there they are on my roster for the season.  I'm wondering how many games I will wind up playing them both. And no... I don't own TOm Brady.  If I did, then at least it would be an all-in situation.  Kinda sucks.  

19 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

play the guys who will score you the most points.

Lol, yeah... kinda the point of the post. The best receiver is not going to do much if the QB can't get the ball to him...  and the other guy has yet to establish/prove himself as reliable. 

But those are my options.. 

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

play the guys who will score you the most points.

:blitz:

In all my years and all the leagues that I have been in, I've had 2 WR's from the same team 2-3 times and it never seemed to work. Some people don't mind, but I try to avoid it if possible.