[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade D. Williams

Well? Could try the McCoy owner dor K. Johnson or package him up with Sanders/Jeffery for Motgomery and Diggs/crowder/Singletary 

This is my current line up

Jackson 

Williams, DJ, Coleman, Penny, Mattison

JuJu, Gordon, Kupp, Jeffery, Moore, Sanders

Waller

Start 3wr and I'm definitely thin at RB so definitely getting 2 back in a trade would be helpful

Any ideas? Cheers

You should check out the McCoy video on reddit fantasy football - super interesting and only like a minute long....this is an offense made for him. That's more of knock on DWill's fantasy value than it is a praise on McCoy's....as I think this becomes a full blown time share.

I like getting Kerryon for Williams and I also like the second trade. If you could break down some specific trades you are thinking of and separate them line by line with "give this" and "receive this" I could help you a bit better.

First preference would be to get an extra RB so Williams/Jeffery for Montgomery/Singletary 

That team has Jacobs, singletary and Monty at RB

So getting 2 RBs off him might be tough

Otherwise Johnson for Williams?

Or Aaron Jones, he has Melvin Gordon too so Williams and Jeffery for Jones and Gordon.

Or Williams, Jeffery and Mattison to the cook owner for P. Lindsay and C. Thompson/ Westbrook 

Or all of them at the same time and see what happens??

34 minutes ago, UB40yard touchdown said:

First preference would be to get an extra RB so Williams/Jeffery for Montgomery/Singletary 

That team has Jacobs, singletary and Monty at RB

So getting 2 RBs off him might be tough

Otherwise Johnson for Williams?

Or Aaron Jones, he has Melvin Gordon too so Williams and Jeffery for Jones and Gordon.

Or Williams, Jeffery and Mattison to the cook owner for P. Lindsay and C. Thompson/ Westbrook 

Or all of them at the same time and see what happens??

I think you're right that it would be hard to get an RB from that first team. I like Damien for Kerryon but keep in mind that it is pretty much an even trade - flip a coin and go with you gut. I also like the trade for Aaron Jones. I don't like the last trade for you.

Edited by turbotooslow

Alright alright alright

Sounds good to me, I'll see how I go.

Cheers turbs 

10 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

I think you're right that it would be hard to get an RB from that first team. I like Damien for Kerryon but keep in mind that it is pretty much an even trade - flip a coin and go with you gut. I also like the trade for Aaron Jones. I don't like the last trade for you.