[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers, Cousins or Carr?

RattlerB

Yes, I'm probably overthinking this, but here goes: 10-team league, start 1 QB

I have Rodgers and Cousins, but I'm thinking about picking up Carr and starting him vs. KC today. Why?

- Rodgers looked like he was still trying to dial in the new offense last week (granted, it was against Chicago)

- Cousins only attempted 10 passes last week (and GB's defense looks a little stronger this year)

- Carr is facing a KC team that let Foles/Minshew rack up over 350 yards

What say you, Huddlers?

I like your ideas, but i can't tell you to start carr over rodgers, probably ever lol. watch carr go off this week. it is hard to gauge rodgers bc of the new offense and he played bears, but packers genuinely looked off and so did rodgers. rodgers didnt do too well in 3 of his last 4 matchups against vikings but he could have 3 or 4 tds against anyone

Edited by gunterville69
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, RattlerB said:

Yes, I'm probably overthinking this, but here goes: 10-team league, start 1 QB

I have Rodgers and Cousins, but I'm thinking about picking up Carr and starting him vs. KC today. Why?

- Rodgers looked like he was still trying to dial in the new offense last week (granted, it was against Chicago)

- Cousins only attempted 10 passes last week (and GB's defense looks a little stronger this year)

- Carr is facing a KC team that let Foles/Minshew rack up over 350 yards

What say you, Huddlers?

Okay, in all fairness I located the following stats:

Aaron Rodgers career vs the Vikings • 41 TD’s, 6 INT’s • 68% completion rate • 5050 yards • 8.03 yds/attempt

3 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Okay, in all fairness I located the following stats:

Aaron Rodgers career vs the Vikings • 41 TD’s, 6 INT’s • 68% completion rate • 5050 yards • 8.03 yds/attempt

True... and Aaron Rodgers last year in 2 games vs. Vikings:

2 TD's, 0 INT's 

67% completion rate

479 yards

6.84 yds/attempt

Just now, RattlerB said:

True... and Aaron Rodgers last year in 2 games vs. Vikings:

2 TD's, 0 INT's 

67% completion rate

479 yards

6.84 yds/attempt

They are playing Green Bay, so that should be taken into account. I do understand why you're thinking hard about it, however.

2 minutes ago, Shaft said:

They are playing Green Bay, so that should be taken into account. I do understand why you're thinking hard about it, however.

Right.

Also...the Vikings did shut down Julio Jones last week, but Matt Ryan still managed 300 yards.

43 minutes ago, RattlerB said:

Right.

Also...the Vikings did shut down Julio Jones last week, but Matt Ryan still managed 300 yards.

I meant to say they are playing IN Green Bay. You could consider the home/road splits to see what it looks like.

Just now, Shaft said:

I meant to say they are playing IN Green Bay. You could consider the home/road splits to see what it looks like.

LOL, I knew what you meant.

And yeah, playing at home helps a little, but I just read something that said the Vikes have also only given up multiple passing TD's in only 3 of their last 17 games. Yikes!