[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are you done with?

SNOWBOUND33

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

That's exactly what I'm doing. I can't watch another week of him. 

I am going to do that right now before I forget to do it in the middle of the work week.

2 hours ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

Woah now. Give it time. Young QBs take time. Look at Dak. 

But Dak is a Cowboy, so Cowboyz1 gives him 100 starts to show he is good. Mayfield has a couple of mediocre games (last night wasn't that bad, some drops and they were without several key players [Njoku, Higgins, Hilliard]). 

Bench Mayfield if you like (Wilson is a good option, Josh Allen not really). Heck Rodgers and Goff are around 20 in QB scoring, guess I should bench Goff and roll with my backup...Lamar Jackson is the #1 scoring QB, maybe I'll trade Goff for him straight up. 

28 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

But Dak is a Cowboy, so Cowboyz1 gives him 100 starts to show he is good. Mayfield has a couple of mediocre games (last night wasn't that bad, some drops and they were without several key players [Njoku, Higgins, Hilliard]). 

Bench Mayfield if you like (Wilson is a good option, Josh Allen not really). Heck Rodgers and Goff are around 20 in QB scoring, guess I should bench Goff and roll with my backup...Lamar Jackson is the #1 scoring QB, maybe I'll trade Goff for him straight up. 

Hmmm....Josh Allen was the highest scoring QB in fantasy over the last 6 games of last year.  He's top 10 over the small sample size this year.  

He's one of the QBs I targeted late in drafts and started him in two leagues last week. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 9:10 AM, stevegrab said:

many of the other options have history to look at. Browns’ upside was/is speculation. If you are a browns fan, I think you are in good shape. From a fantasy perspective, I do not love what I i am seeing. Mayfield is missing reads and is not accurate. Seems like the offense is moving in slow motion. Frankly, he had a bad game salvaged by an 89 td to a top wr.

Benching until I see him do better.

Edited by Bier Meister

41 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

many of the other options have history to look at. Browns’ upside was/is speculation. If you are a browns fan, I think you are in good shape. From a fantasy perspective, I do not love what I i am seeing. Mayfield is missing reads and is not accurate. Seems like the offense is moving in slow motion. Frankly, he had a bad game salvaged by an 89 td to a top wr.

Benching until I see him do better.

Yep I'm not a fantasy guru and speaking a bit more as a proud Browns fan (who is hearing lots of negativity locally after an important win following a horrendous loss and with an upcoming tough schedule). Also hadn't noticed Allen being that high scoring.

I have Goff and he looked bad the first week, and not very good in week 2, the rushing TD saved his day (but I still lost and am 0-2). But I'm not benching him yet, thought my backup isn't great (Carr).

32 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Yep I'm not a fantasy guru and speaking a bit more as a proud Browns fan (who is hearing lots of negativity locally after an important win following a horrendous loss and with an upcoming tough schedule). Also hadn't noticed Allen being that high scoring.

I have Goff and he looked bad the first week, and not very good in week 2, the rushing TD saved his day (but I still lost and am 0-2). But I'm not benching him yet, thought my backup isn't great (Carr).

Rams/Mcvay/Goff have a solid, uptempo offensive system.  It is easier to have more confidence in their "recovery" than uncharted Browns/Kitchen/Mayfield.  Mayfield had an excellent rookie season, but he is still learning how to work with his tools...and there is now offseason to look at tape on him. he has struggled for 2 games.

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I have Goff as #1B behind Ben and would've alternated (depending on match-up), so now I am looking to pick-up Allen as #2 tonight on WW. I guess it could be worse.

11 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Wow, those stats are awful.  I'm not ready to drop but I have benched 

One thing to consider, since those are 6 games spread across 3 seasons (last 2 of 2017, only 2 in 2018, first 2 in 2019) who were the opponents, maybe they had really good run defense. Those games were @NO, CAR, @PHI, @PIT, @MIN, PHI

Some of those are pretty good D, and 4 of the 6 were on the road. His career YPC is 4.3 and was 4.8 and 4.4 the last 2 full seasons (16/17). Maybe he's done after the injury in 2018, maybe he's being slowly worked back into it.

Bench him sure, but drop a top 20 (Huddle ROS rankings) RB in fantasy football. That seems crazy. 

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

One thing to consider, since those are 6 games spread across 3 seasons (last 2 of 2017, only 2 in 2018, first 2 in 2019) who were the opponents, maybe they had really good run defense. Those games were @NO, CAR, @PHI, @PIT, @MIN, PHI

Some of those are pretty good D, and 4 of the 6 were on the road. His career YPC is 4.3 and was 4.8 and 4.4 the last 2 full seasons (16/17). Maybe he's done after the injury in 2018, maybe he's being slowly worked back into it.

Bench him sure, but drop a top 20 (Huddle ROS rankings) RB in fantasy football. That seems crazy. 

Agreed and thanks for the stats.   I have seen him dropped in a few competitive leagues I'm in and I put in claims for him in each league he's been dropped.