[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF who cares?

Cowboyz1

Just watching because of Mayfield and I think I will take a nap. Guy just misses badly. You don't get more open then OBJ crossing deep and could have made a move and scored. But no, Mayfield sends the ball on an orbit around the stadium..........Bad Bad me thinking he would take the next step this year. The year I don't reach for Dak and let him get swiped from me he goes off like I knew he would this year. I suck at this fantasy thing.......

10 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Just watching because of Mayfield and I think I will take a nap. Guy just misses badly. You don't get more open then OBJ crossing deep and could have made a move and scored. But no, Mayfield sends the ball on an orbit around the stadium..........Bad Bad me thinking he would take the next step this year. The year I don't reach for Dak and let him get swiped from me he goes off like I knew he would this year. I suck at this fantasy thing.......

Haha. You are absolutely right, Mayfield has no accuracy. He's missing guys bad. 

15 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Cowboys games - who cares.....

Way to judge a player on just a few quarters, I bet you cut Dak all the slack in the world.

As for the game and the hit on Siemian, no word yet on his injury I did see he is having an MRI today. Myles Garrett feels bad, was not trying to hurt him and thought both of his illegal hit calls were wrong. The guy is on a quest to be a defensive stud this year, opposing teams better plan to stop him.

Edited by stevegrab