Sign in to follow this  
act7491

Lamar Jackson for Baker Mayfield and JuJu Smith-Schuster

I was just offered a trade where i would trade away lamar jackson and recieve baker and juju. I’m pretty comfortable with my recieving group right now (davante adams, mike evans, cooper kupp and terry mclaurin), but i feel like i should absolutely do this trade. Am i too confident? Will lamar keep this pace up and will i regret trading him away? 

Who's your back up?  I'm not that high on Lamar but I wouldn't want to give him up right now.  He's been a beast.

Mayfield doesn't look any better than a WW QB.

I currently don’t have a backup so i would be riding baker the rest of the way. There’s also some average qb options on the waiver wire like josh allen, dalton and stafford

Obviously juju’s value has decreased with big ben out, but he’s still pittsburgh’s number 1 option and who knows how rudolph will perform. And i just sort of feel there’s going to be a regression for what baker and lamar were projected to be

Just now, Montana is da Man said:

Have you watched him play?

Haha fair enough

4 minutes ago, act7491 said:

Haha fair enough

He is accurate this season and is a threat whether running or throwing.  He has 5 good matchups in his division.  I think he'll end as a top 7 qb