[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice!!

bobbydigital050

Leonard Fournette is on my team and has been nothing but a big headache. Darren Waller could be a big surprise TE and E. Sanders is a good WR's. Kelce is the best TE in the league and Carlos Hyde looks to be taking over the majority of the carries in Houston. I think if you need help in the WR position I'd make this trade. If you are set at WR I would hold off on the trade.

2 minutes ago, SassyCassie said:

Leonard Fournette is on my team and has been nothing but a big headache. Darren Waller could be a big surprise TE and E. Sanders is a good WR's. Kelce is the best TE in the league and Carlos Hyde looks to be taking over the majority of the carries in Houston. I think if you need help in the WR position I'd make this trade. If you are set at WR I would hold off on the trade.

How bout if I trade him just kelce and Jamison crowder for Waller, Delanie walker for insurance, and Emmanuel Sanders and Leonard fournette?

Just now, bobbydigital050 said:

How bout if I trade him just kelce and Jamison crowder for Waller, Delanie walker for insurance, and Emmanuel Sanders and Leonard fournette?

I would make that trade.