[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

therealdc3

My team sitting at 1-1 needs help at WR baaad. Who can I target? 14 team .5PPR

QB - Rodgers, Rivers

RB - McCaffrey, Fournette, Jaylen Samuels, Hines, Sproles

WR - Thielen, ARob, Shepard, Cobb, Conley

TE - Henry, Davis

First time being in a 14 team and I’d have to say drafting in this kinda league is rough and the waiver wire is slim pickings haha. 

Any help is appreciated

Thanks!

i get its a 14 team and slim pickings but who is available on waiver wire. Way too big of a hole to jump in to start throwing out trade targets not knowing every other team and how each manager operates. If you have a list of FA's or WR's on other teams you were told are available for trade, post them here and you'll prob get a clearer answer

if that's not what you're going for then just aim for any WR in high powered offenses, that get a bunch of targets, either had bad matchups first two weeks or you feel under-performed for any other reason

Firstly go for Agholor especially with Desean Jackson and Jeffrey likely missing some time

In terms of a trade: i personally have MT. I'm not too worried about him falling off the earth, but going from Brees to Bridgewater definitely cant help his case. 

Not sure how much advice i have in terms of specific trades (gotta feel out the manager to see how high he values his guys) but at this point id prob lean towards Keenan Allen if hes definitely avail. Either of those WR's should cost you at least Fournette+WR2, but as you're in a 14 team league, there is just very little depth avail to justify giving that up imo

Personally i'd try to get agholor off waivers and hold onto what you have

• Thanks 1