[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Joe Mixon a Bust?

adam13

He is missing a couple linemen and both games have gotten out of hand. I think they are smartly resting him a tad as he is slightly banged up.

i just bought low and hope he can return to form. We will find out over the next couple weeks if this was a wise decision.

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I've never been real high on Mixon. He is what he is. If you can hang in there he'll get you a nice game every now and then. Just don't count on him. It seems that he and Fournette are on similar career paths. 

I disagree with this. He led the AFC in rushing last year while missing 2 games and averaged 4.9 yards a carry with a paltry offensive line. He can also catch the ball. The Bengals offense is VERY different this year, in a good way. If Mixon gets healthy, I think he's on his way to another solid year.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

I disagree with this. He led the AFC in rushing last year while missing 2 games and averaged 4.9 yards a carry with a paltry offensive line. He can also catch the ball. The Bengals offense is VERY different this year, in a good way. If Mixon gets healthy, I think he's on his way to another solid year.

I certainly hope so. It's hard to roll with him at his current pace, injured or not. 

The logic in this thread is amazing. It's been 2 games!!!! If that's the case, there are plenty in the first few rounds that some should consider a bust. Give the game some time and see.

Edited by Shaft
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shaft said:

The logic in this thread is amazing. It's been 2 games!!!! If that's the case, there are plenty in the first few rounds that someone should consider a bust. Give the game some time and see.

He's a bust so far. You are right though, he has time to pull the nose up. Will he??

Edited by League_Champion

7 hours ago, Shaft said:

The logic in this thread is amazing. It's been 2 games!!!! If that's the case, there are plenty in the first few rounds that some should consider a bust. Give the game some time and see.

Davante Adams less than 150 yards and 0 TDs

Zach Ertz 125 yds 0TDs

Goff 460 yards 2TDs 1INT - 1 rushing TD helped

Jason Meyers 0FGs (missed a 50+) and 7XP

Not busts but disappointments so far. But I think I'll keep them in my line-up for now.

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Davante Adams less than 150 yards and 0 TDs

Zach Ertz 125 yds 0TDs

Goff 460 yards 2TDs 1INT - 1 rushing TD helped

Jason Meyers 0FGs (missed a 50+) and 7XP

Not busts but disappointments so far. But I think I'll keep them in my line-up for now.

What's your point? It's ok that he sucks because they do to? We can do this all day!