[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Pickup?

Hypnotoad

Thinking of dropping Danny Amendola, I don't think he will get great production this year. On the Waiver the top options are as follows. Are any worthy swapping Amendola for? Cobb seems the obvious but I think Cobb and Smith are a temporary uptick until Gallup returns same with Hardman and Hill. Any sleeper advice outside my waiver choices? Thanks everyone! (the advice on this forum is awesome) 

Top Waiver Availabilities are:

Randall Cobb

Mecole Hardman (I have Kelce so not too okay with two pass catchers on same team)

Frank Gore

Devin Smith (might just be short term value while Gallup is out)

Miles Sanders

Hunter Renfrow

Deebo Samuel

The list gets very bleak from there lol.

My Players
QB: Russell Wilson, Josh Allen

RB: Chris Carson, Tarik Cohen, Peyton Barber, Chris Thompson

WR: Keenan Allen, Marquise Brown, Courtland Sutton, Christian Kirk, DJ Chark, Danny Amendola

TE: Zach Ertz, Travis Kelce

Def: Bears

K: Lutz

Def trade a TE

Def drop amendola. He could have big games but he is equally replaceable almost any week on waiver wire. Go for a guy (even short term like cowboy wrs) for more immediate help or a later in season stash (like sanders). Deebo looks good out there too (but has bye week coming up if that concerns you)

Edited by Big Shot Rob
  • Like 1

That’s exactly what I was gonna say that you should definitely trade one of your TEs and upgrade your RBs cuz your thin at that position. But if I was you I would pick up Gore cuz of the volume and Singletary might miss some time so that means even more volume for Gore

• Like 1

Trading a TE is definitely something to consider, but in the short term you can still drop Amendola. Hardman is still a good option even if you have Kelce (but if you trade Kelce, then that problem goes away) but I think you need RB way more than you need WR. Pickup Sanders. Jordan Howard just doesn't seem like he's going to ever get the chance to get 20+ carries in a game while Sanders will get more carries plus stay on field on 3rd down passing situations. I think Sanders will get more and more involved in offense as the season goes along, especially if Alshon and DJax injuries linger. 

Gore isn't a bad pickup either, he's getting lots of touches and Singletary is missing practice again today. In the short term, Gore might be worth more but Sanders will bring you longer term results. 

• Like 1