[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minshew

You’re right, overeating is typically overly bad, but this guy just looks good. 

I alwats get excited when I see glimpses of a rising star, especially when he’s a lowly 6th round pick out of... Troy?

“Get your popcorn ready Jacksonville!”

Edit: I believe he transferred to Washington State. Apparently did good things. Where have I been

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy

17 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

You’re right, overeating is typically overly bad, but this guy just looks good. 

I alwats get excited when I see glimpses of a rising star, especially when he’s a lowly 6th round pick out of... Troy?

“Get your popcorn ready Jacksonville!”

Edit: I believe he transferred to Washington State. Apparently did good things. Where have I been

He threw the ball all over the place at Washington St and became a folk hero.  He may be the real deal.  He's got some Baker Mayfield in him both in how he plays and personality. 

Washington State is about 30 miles from where I live so took the kids last year to catch a couple games. He’s just one of those guys that just looks like he can do it all on the field and was fun to see live. And yes as BB stated he was an absolute rock star status to the whole Pullman community. Glad to see him getting a shot to show what he can do

11 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Washington State is about 30 miles from where I live so took the kids last year to catch a couple games. He’s just one of those guys that just looks like he can do it all on the field and was fun to see live. And yes as BB stated he was an absolute rock star status to the whole Pullman community. Glad to see him getting a shot to show what he can do

From the Bay Area to the Palouse?  That's quite the lifestyle change.

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

From the Bay Area to the Palouse?  That's quite the lifestyle change.

Yep sold the California overpriced market home for 700,000 and bought on 15 acres.  I own a tree business up here now. Best move I ever made don’t miss crowded California one bit and I was born and raised in the same town for 43 years

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Yep sold the California overpriced market home for 700,000 and bought on 15 acres.  I own a tree business up here now. Best move I ever made don’t miss crowded California one bit and I was born and raised in the same town for 43 years

Location still says Wine Country, should probably say "Washington tree farm" ;)  (I was trying to figure how WaST was 30 miles form CA wine country.)

One of my brother's recently retired and moved from LA area (near Thousand Oaks) to the old gold rush country north of Sacramento near Grass Valley. I visited them last month and he kept pointing out how "even here it was still to crowded and built up for us". They're in a small retirement community on a lake, and only go into the city (Sacramento) for major shopping, medical, etc. In about 6 months there he's mellowed a lot already. 

14 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

I can't stop singing deeeeeee Jaaaayyyyy Chark do do do do do DJ Chark!

Help me out here, seen this mentioned in a couple places now but Google is failing me.  What's this all about? 

18 minutes ago, Def. said:

Help me out here, seen this mentioned in a couple places now but Google is failing me.  What's this all about? 

This is about the Baby Shark song. If you don't know it, do yourself a favor and don't look it up. It's like 1-877-Kars-4-Kids, it's simple, insidious & gets jammed in your brain once you think about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Def. said:

Anyone with kids sub 5 years old will know. If you don't, what he said ☝leave well enough alone lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1