[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TNF = TNBF

Shorttynaz

No longer have NFL Network so I am missing the worst of the TNF package (the games exclusively on NFLN) which include this game and the TB-CAR snoozefest from week 2, plus the 2 early Sunday morning games from London. I'll probably try to find a way to get the Saturday Dec 22 triple header.

Bulk of those penalties must have been early for it to be considered that bad, there were only about 15 total.

As for Brady, he's probably afraid his OL will start getting called for some holdings and prevent them from winning games by 40 points every week. 

29 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

No longer have NFL Network so I am missing the worst of the TNF package (the games exclusively on NFLN) which include this game and the TB-CAR snoozefest from week 2, plus the 2 early Sunday morning games from London. I'll probably try to find a way to get the Saturday Dec 22 triple header.

Bulk of those penalties must have been early for it to be considered that bad, there were only about 15 total.

As for Brady, he's probably afraid his OL will start getting called for some holdings and prevent them from winning games by 40 points every week. 

Pretty sure TNF is back on Amazon Prime for a while starting next week if you have it. 

1 hour ago, Def. said:

Pretty sure TNF is back on Amazon Prime for a while starting next week if you have it. 

TNF is on Fox starting next week, don't need any special channel or streaming options. I do not have Amazon prime (I know everybody is always shocked, I also don't use Facebook). Here is a link that shows the full schedule of games and what options to watch. 

As I mentioned only a handful of games remain that are NFLN exclusive, and 9:30AM Sundays are not a time I'm watching NFL games (plus Sunday is already long with a triple header, 4 time slots and 16 hours of football is too much). I might try to find a way to stream the Dec 21 games, could do on phone or tablet easily for free, but might try to do on computer or XBox thru TV to get big picture, and use my brother's TV package for authentication since he still has NFLN, and will actually be visiting me for the holidays.